Excellent

vii%


Bought a pair of waterproof (!) Boots!

Bought a pair of waterproof (!) walking boots from Sports Straight. Leaked from day 1 and now 6 months on the soles are coming off! Moral of the story is you become what you pay for! Don't waste your coin!


Just thrown abroad a pair of Gelert…

Just thrown away a pair of Gelert walking shoes I had for less than a twelvemonth (bought April 2021) every bit they were falling apart. Tread hardly worn as they were used for summer or dry day walks only only now useless


Poor boots poorly made by a poor company ! đŸ’©

Absolute garbage!
I have have 3 different pairs (models) 1st pair separate underneath the sole later on iv months the 2nd pair split at the to crease after the same corporeality of time btu the 3rd pair the Atlantis boot the more than expensive walking boot started letting in water after 2 months where the sole connects to the area where the large toe would be !
I have contacted sports direct where I purchased them they told me ' it's a manufacturer issue' I contacted gelert and they told me the opposite!
Please anyone reading this save your coin don't buy from this company !
Poor boots poorly made by a poor company !
If you want budget boots go to decathlon they are much better quality for the aforementioned toll as these gelert con artists


Very disappointed with quality and with service

Very disappointed with quality and with retailer sports direct. iii months before they started leaking from the sole. Sports Directly not interested every bit they said I should waterproof the sole. Unbelievable! My advice would be do not touch Gelert waterproof walking shoes. Non value for money. Exceedingly poor client service.


Poor

Yes, take to agree with everyone else. After several dog walks, the shoes have started coming away at the seams and letting in water. Laughably poor quality!


Rocky walking shoes

Bought a pair of Rocky walking shoes 2 months ago. The right foot sides have all come away from tops.
DO NOT Purchase THIS Product.
Never again


Don't waste matter your money !!!!

I have brought several pairs of these shoes know non of them lasting more than 2 months earlier basically falling apart , they ever seem to suspension on the sole and on the sides where the toe would crease the shoe, they state they are waterproof which they are for two weeks maximum,I have learnt my lesson that buying the cheaper selection is costing me more as I have to buy them more than often , I would strongly recommend you to not bother with this company as I have emailed and spoken to them about the quality of the product and they refuse to accept responsibleness and merits the store I brought them from are at fault ( because clearly they make them in sport direct these days oops silly me ) and the store stating information technology's a manufacturing event and so I would accept to contact them , extremely displeased with there products and services and I volition not exist using them once more


My married man bought me a pair of these…

My married man bought me a pair of these boots in September I probably wear them 3 times a week. three months on and they leak and are coming apart from the sole. Shocking atrocious quality boots, please don't waste your money!!


Bought the Gelert Mens Softshell Mid…

Bought the Gelert Mens Softshell Mid Walking Boots and subsequently but 8 weeks the soles became worn and started letting in pelting. Absolutely shocking how poor the quality is.


Left high and Not dry

Bought new walking boots for myself and walking shoes for my wife. First time out in the wet and our feet were soaking fit for nothing and a waste of money equally have skilful walking shoes anyway for dry conditions.
Do not waste your money. Sorry I can't recommend a good pair I'g still looking. Glad I don't take a tent by them.
Not even worthy of the one star.


Not equally described

I ordered a couple of cheap Gelert sleeping bags, which arrived promptly merely are not the bags that were described on the website. They are slightly smaller and non as heavy (warm) as advertised on the website. Their website gives no telephone number and the only telephone number I could find does non have incoming calls.


Bought these and then called Gelert…

Bought these so called Gelert waterproof walking shoes and first fourth dimension out in rain my anxiety were totally soaked through. Extremely disappointed and wpuld not purchase any other product from them.


Bought walking shoes non fit for purpose.…

Bought walking shoes from sports directly princess street Edinburgh most four weeks and the have holes and worn through the soles on the bottom they are not fit for purpose, took them back to shop and said they wouldn't accept them didn't have a receipt just the sales assistant wasn't very help and was extremely rude.


Bought a pair of Gelert walking shoes…

Bought a pair of Gelert walking shoes on line from Sports Direct during lock downwardly. Afterwards iv months use the soles have worn so much that they allow in water. The cloth, sold every bit waterproof, let in water. Tried to contact client services, no mode of making a complaint and so read the pocket-sized print. Sports Direct own the make, do I say anymore!


Didn't concluding long

I bought a pair of Gelert Horizon hiking boots in 2018 afterward an ankle injury to ensure that I do not sprain that ankle again. It was very reasonably priced and it was comfortable once i added an insole. I fabricated a few hikes in 2019 (maybe v times) but in 2020 I could not do any hikes due to Covid. In 2021 i went for a short hike and the entire sole came loose on BOTH sides. Wore it less than 10 times.


Depression price but a waste of coin

I bought a pair of waterproof walking shoes. Later 3 weeks of article of clothing both soles have worn through and are now letting in water. They are horrendously uncomfortable and have non worn in.

I took a adventure not buying from one of the bigger brands. It didn't pay off. The shoes were inexpensive merely unwearable.- waste of coin .


I bought a pair of Gelert walking shoes…

I bought a pair of Gelert walking shoes that were advertised as waterproof. I was pleased to find out that the uppers were indeed waterproof afterwards some walking in wet grassy fields this summer. Yet, the soles are paper sparse and I tin can feel every sharp rock underneath. Furthermore, the sole has now started to function visitor with the rest of the shoes then I have had to gum information technology downwardly. This should not have happened as the shoes are simply 4 months old and have been used on less than x occasions. I will not exist ownership this poor quality brand again.